super88

Makes me oldest so far 62. had my first SS since new in 03 until 2 weeks ago when I got rear ended while taking my grand daughter horse back riding, they toltaled it. so I found a victory red 04 one with only 25000 miles on it. I'm happy again.

Hope you and your grandaughter are ok. Was in an accident myself and my head should have squished like a grape.

Glad to hear you found a low milage SS, by the way your AWD sir :chevrolet::pepsicheer:

27 in three weeks , had the ss since 04 got it when i was 19 , fkn crazy , never thought i would own something that long . truck is getting old just like its owner ,i think i have kept it because i have been able to buy other cars to satisfy new cars needs

i got my ss for my 33rd birthday this year. i been driving chevy's since i was 17. i currently own a 84 monte carlo ss, a 87 aerocoupe, a 95 impala ss and a 93 chevy 1500. i love the bow tie,lol. my nick name is mr. ss