super88

Just wondering how old everyone is and when you got into the SSS or when you bought your SSS?

Im 23, my step dad got me into Chevy and taught me to hate ford.. I remember youtubing SSS all the time and when I finall got one I couldnt believe it and sometimes still cant believe it. my DREAM truck is 1990 454 ss

Still some Nice 90 454 trucks around for sale... BTW just curious does your 05 have a sun roof??? I have been looking around for an 05 AWD Silver with a Sun Roof. Thats my favroite.

Found 1 but they want to much....

27 in three weeks , had the ss since 04 got it when i was 19 , fkn crazy , never thought i would own something that long . truck is getting old just like its owner ,i think i have kept it because i have been able to buy other cars to satisfy new cars needs

YOU BETTER NOT GET RID OF IT!!!

sorry i have just been watching your truck for a long time and i mean didnt you just finish your new engine?

• 1 month later...

Bought my SSS when I was a Senior in high school, Its been my dream truck since I was 14 or so. Driving a SSS at 18 years old in a small town turns a lot of heads for sure! Truck was so respected at the school that everyone knew not to park it in my spot :). Owned the truck for 6 months and have since moved to college and to a new town, Still tearin it up in the SSS! Never gonna sell this truck

when i got my first 05 AWD black SSS i was 17 (already out of school) *the day i joined this forum*.. it was my dream truck because i owned 2 (1995 and 1996 impala ss) so what would be better than having a ss truck to match..

but when stolen and getting the ins money i couldnt find another SSS in TEXAS for about 6months so i bought another impala ss..

but about 2weeks ago i sold that imp and bought my 2nd (and hopefully my last) SSS!

oh and im 21 now

EDIT- i always wondered if i was the only black guy around here ninja.gif

Edited by NOT_SLO (see edit history)

when i got my first 05 AWD black SSS i was 17 (already out of school) *the day i joined this forum*.. it was my dream truck because i owned 2 (1995 and 1996 impala ss) so what would be better than having a ss truck to match..

but when stolen and getting the ins money i couldnt find another SSS in TEXAS for about 6months so i bought another impala ss..

but about 2weeks ago i sold that imp and bought my 2nd (and hopefully my last) SSS!

oh and im 21 now

Good to see you around again and congrats on finding another SS. I remember when your original one was stolen.

oh and im 21 now

Dude you bought yours on the 25th of August 08?? I'm pretty sure that's when I bought mine lol weird.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

Yeah mines has a sun roof!

quote name='1FASTBRICK' timestamp='1322504543' post='816108']

Still some Nice 90 454 trucks around for sale... BTW just curious does your 05 have a sun roof??? I have been looking around for an 05 AWD Silver with a Sun Roof. Thats my favroite.

Found 1 but they want to much....

n

i

I Was 28 when I rolled mine off the lot April 10, 2004. Sold the SS in July, 2011 to Jason*. The SS was the longest I had ever owned a vehicle.

Prior to the SS was a 2001 Sierra SLT. Now I've gone back to GMC and drive a Sierra Denali.