How To Approach

f1ss

Its amazing..they are usually so excited to meet me they throw money at me..lol

Money! Most people run and hide from me, thats when the giant knife comes in handy. Then I steal their wallet!

Someone a few blocks down the street from me last year bought a black TBSS and I interduced myself while out riding my bike around the neighborhood one day and told him what I had and asked about his and all he did was complain how much he hated the car and acted aggravated that I even said hi to him. He was in the street taking things out of the TBSS and I was on the street riding past, so it's not like I was in his driveway or property. After that when I see him, I just ignore but his wife seemed to like my SS when I drove past a few times. They have since traded in the TBSS on a ugly Kia Sportage. Go figure.

Someone a few blocks down the street from me last year bought a black TBSS and I interduced myself while out riding my bike around the neighborhood one day and told him what I had and asked about his and all he did was complain how much he hated the car and acted aggravated that I even said hi to him. He was in the street taking things out of the TBSS and I was on the street riding past, so it's not like I was in his driveway or property. After that when I see him, I just ignore but his wife seemed to like my SS when I drove past a few times. They have since traded in the TBSS on a ugly Kia Sportage. Go figure.

Thank you CWest. I actually had something similar happen to me in September 2005 a month after obtaining the truck. Their were four Onyx Black 03-04 SS trucks at a Best Buy near me, I knew of this site at the time but wasnt a member. I actually waited in my truck for 25 minutes hoping some owners would come out and chat about our trucks (we all parked within close proximity). The 1st dude didnt want anything to do with me, it was just another truck to him with a badge slapped onto it.

I just wish I stood around for the other 3 owners Im sure one of them would be happy to chat. I imagine those were original owners and members of some of the Onyx Black trucks in Mass when I wasnt a member back in 2005 until 2009. :chevrolet: