Led Reverse Lights

I'm looking to replace my old led reverse lights. these arent as bright as I need them to be, was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I dont mind spending a little bit extra for better quality but dont want to break the bank like everyone else. Thanks guys.

LED's right, not the entire setup/housing?

Im going with sylvania LED's if I remember correctly, I have the link in my favorite list. I will dig it up because Im doing a complete rear LED light swap for xmas.

looks good i am assuming you hid the ballast's somewhere behind the tail lights..

Ya I just wraped them in old rags and stuff them back there. I'm not worried about them over heating since they are not on for more than a min or longer if someone is tailing me and I flip the switch.....lol

• 2 weeks later...

got mine on ebay. Fitment was ok but they are deff brighter then stock and look cool

I've been looking at these for somethime ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/220839571046?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Or that Superbriteled.com website has quality stuff ... :thumbs: