Exhaust

f1ss

So I have chosen between the Corsa system and Billy Boat. Ive decided since the truck is not driven so much I should be able to handle the B&B system.

Now onto the more important question, true duals Billy Boat vs. si/si out Corsa. What are the benefits of true duals vs si/so, and what are the drawbacks? I know true duals will weigh more as their will be more piping and 2 mufflers. Would true duals be a better setup down the line when I do a build? After I am done with bolt-ons its onto the engine internals so I am just wondering if the true duals helps the engine breathe better, or is it just an option and wont see any more gains than a single in/single out Corsa? Also curious if its alot harder to add LTs with true duals, I know you can fab some pipeing up but jus thinking of possible issues that could arise that being an amateur with these trucks still Im trying to gain all knowledge possible before I get my feet wet. Its been a great 6 years stock, but time to step it up when I am healthy again.

All input/knowledge is appreciated and welcome. Thank you all in advance :chevrolet:

Just go Corsa and be done with it. It bolts right up to many ORY's and you wont be disapointed.

No offense, but there are too many "technical" exhaust threads on here. These arent race trucks, they are still trucks.

I didnt want to really ask this as everyday an exhaust question is brought up. But it just seems easier with the Corsa system.

I guess if I were around Chase or Krambo's times, then I might really want to look into the exhaust but Im not touching 10s, maybe high 12s down the line.

Thank you 2BFast :pepsicheer::chevrolet:

I just ordered a Corsa system for my new Denali. Check around for the best prices. I ordered from AutoAnything.com. It included free shipping. Plus, the next day I received a 10% off coupon in email. I called, and they applied the discount to my order. Nice.

I just ordered a Corsa system for my new Denali. Check around for the best prices. I ordered from AutoAnything.com. It included free shipping. Plus, the next day I received a 10% off coupon in email. I called, and they applied the discount to my order. Nice.

Thank you Hank, eekroar pointed me to them. I just couldnt believe the Sport is more than the touring, have to be carefull if I want to add LTs or I will be a police magnet. I believe the total was about $705-715 or right around their for the sport system. I will have to check out the Denalis on youtube with Corsa systems :pepsicheer:

Thank you Hank, eekroar pointed me to them. I just couldnt believe the Sport is more than the touring, have to be carefull if I want to add LTs or I will be a police magnet. I believe the total was about $705-715 or right around their for the sport system. I will have to check out the Denalis on youtube with Corsa systems :pepsicheer:

Interestingly enough, there is only 1 system available for the 2011 Sierra Denali, if you enter the info on Corsa's site to get part numbers. You can get sound clips there as well.

Just go Corsa and be done with it. It bolts right up to many ORY's and you wont be disapointed.

No offense, but there are too many "technical" exhaust threads on here. These arent race trucks, they are still trucks.

:withstupid:

Interestingly enough, there is only 1 system available for the 2011 Sierra Denali, if you enter the info on Corsa's site to get part numbers. You can get sound clips there as well.

I got my info mixed up Hank, was a late night. I cant believe the Sport is less expensive than the touring. I will indeed check their site out. Hope you got to see the Denali on the dyno on Facebook i posted (601hp haymaker).

edit- make sure you get some noise clips of your truck! :pimp:

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)