To The Person Who Broke Into My Truck Last Night

diggerdan11

Dear Person who broke into my truck last night,

Im so sorry that you worked so hard to try steal the things that I have worked so hard to buy. I know it must have been a lot of work breaking into a truck that was accidentally left unlocked, and I am so sorry that someone must have scared you off and you were unable to take anything from my truck. I know you want nice things but are unwilling to work and buy them yourself. It must be a tough life. I have decided that I will make it up to you. If you want to come back tonight I will leave my front door unlocked. I have much nicer things inside my house and you can take whatever you want. It is also much warmer in there than outside. If you would like to come in, I have someone I would like you to meet. He is a really good friend of mine, his name is Glock and he is from Austria. I think you guys would get along great.

Sincerely

Daniel

Im sorry to here that, last year about this time someone also broke in to my truck and dat smart guy tryed wut ever he had to want to take my pioneer flip out. He just broke a lil corner of it. But the gold was in the back a new laptop oh and a 38 colt super. Insted of being mad i was happy and with a big smile. Wut do they get of doing that. Only 2 thing they hurt on my jlo the truck . The door lock and the screen. But fixed all that lets see if they can get inside now. Maybe throw the window. Ill love to see jeff gordon aka the theft. Agin bro sorry about ur truck keep it reel and make sure he comes back for seconds. Lol

You're friends with Gaston too? He's my right hand man, and tags along with me everywhere I go.

Yeah we go way back. LOL

Wow sorry to hear, at least they were scared off. Hopefully they didn't get a chance to steal anything then?

No they did not get much. They just opened up my glove box and pulled out my Ipod cord, but my Ipod was in my house and they left the cord. They took out the napkins i had in my center console and through them in my back seat (i keep napkins in there just in case i spill something). They left my Deck and its remote, amp, subs, radar detector. I had a power inverter in there, and a calculator, they also left what little change I had in my console, and left all the CDs I had in there.

I did a search and they only thing that I can not find in my truck is my $2 tire pressure guage. :confused: Someone must have been very desperate to test there tire pressure.

I made a big mistake leaving my truck unlocked. But I wont make that mistake again. I also installed a motion light so that might deter someone from coming back (i know they dont like to work in the light where the are risked being seen). My wife and I are also going to be letting our dog roam around the house at night instead of keeper her in our room at night. If she hears anything she will let us know, she is a very good watch dog. And she can watch my truck because I park right next to my kitchen and she can seer right out at my truck.

Wow That sucks!! and for stupid crap to boot... I would love to see more people meet there match... If there not smart enough to work hard like the rest of us then they deserve to get whats coming to them.

Funny thing would be the 911 Call. Im thinking it would go something like...

911: Whats your emergency?

Truck Owner: Some ones Bleading all over the place next to my truck... Can you send some one out to clean this up???

911: Some one's bleading sir??? Do you know what happened???

Truck Owner: Yes I was afarid for my life!!! So I emptied a .50 Cal Dezzert Eagle into the suspect...

911: Is he breathing or showing any signs of life???

Truck Owner: Ummm, What part of dezzert Eagle .50 cal did you not understand??? Was it the part were I said I emptyed the whole clip??? Because they hold 7 rounds in the magzine and 1 in the chamber...

911: So you Shot him 8 times sir???

Truck Owner: Who cares, He's Dead... I dont want the blood to stain the ground. Concrete is not cheap you know... plus Now I am going have to have my truck detailed...

Edited by 1FASTBRICK (see edit history)

Wow That sucks!! and for stupid crap to boot... I would love to see more people meet there match... If there not smart enough to work hard like the rest of us then they deserve to get whats coming to them.

Funny thing would be the 911 Call. Im thinking it would go something like...

911: Whats your emergency?

Truck Owner: Some ones Bleading all over the place next to my truck... Can you send some one out to clean this up???

911: Some one's bleading sir??? Do you know what happened???

Truck Owner: Yes I was afarid for my life!!! So I emptied a .50 Cal Dezzert Eagle into the suspect...

911: Is he breathing or showing any signs of life???

Truck Owner: Ummm, What part of dezzert Eagle .50 cal did you not understand??? Was it the part were I said I emptyed the whole clip??? Because they hold 7 rounds in the magzine and 1 in the chamber...

911: So you Shot him 8 times sir???

Truck Owner: Who cares, He's Dead... I dont want the blood to stain the ground. Concrete is not cheap you know... plus Now I am going have to have my truck detailed...

:crackup:

On the real, Im 50% Austrian call me out 4 security just pay my train ticket and some grub.

I agree, Ive caught purto ricans trying to strip chrome off the bmw and scared the shit outta them. They thought the 3 of them would take me on but I took my hat off and saw my shaved head and ran the other way.

DiggerDan sorry to hear this man. Damn meth heads.

Yeah we go way back. LOL

No they did not get much. They just opened up my glove box and pulled out my Ipod cord, but my Ipod was in my house and they left the cord. They took out the napkins i had in my center console and through them in my back seat (i keep napkins in there just in case i spill something). They left my Deck and its remote, amp, subs, radar detector. I had a power inverter in there, and a calculator, they also left what little change I had in my console, and left all the CDs I had in there.

I did a search and they only thing that I can not find in my truck is my $2 tire pressure guage. :confused: Someone must have been very desperate to test there tire pressure.

I made a big mistake leaving my truck unlocked. But I wont make that mistake again. I also installed a motion light so that might deter someone from coming back (i know they dont like to work in the light where the are risked being seen). My wife and I are also going to be letting our dog roam around the house at night instead of keeper her in our room at night. If she hears anything she will let us know, she is a very good watch dog. And she can watch my truck because I park right next to my kitchen and she can seer right out at my truck.

man wtf they only stole the cash and the tire pressure makes me wonder what they were going for because i doubt you were the only one