Guess What Brooos?

SeannyCash

I`m gonna be a DAD! So stoked about it too! So that being said, I have a question for all my brobrads out there. I don`t wanna sell the SS, if I have to I will. Do any of y`all have kids? Is the SS gonna have enough room for the little dude in your opinions? Hey what if we named the kid...Silverado SS Walters? hahaha, i`m a loser. Thanks dudes!

Edited by SeannyCash (see edit history)

I`m gonna be a DAD! So stoked about it too! So that being said, I have a question for all my brobrads out there. I don`t wanna sell the SS, if I have to I will. Do any of y`all have kids? Is the SS gonna have enough room for the little dude in your opinions? Hey what if we named the kid...Silverado SS Walters? hahaha, i`m a loser. Thanks dudes!

Congrats Man :pepsicheer:

Congrats!

Your SS will haul your kid fine. I had an extended cab Silverado when my son was born, and he fit in it great. If you put him in the middle of the back seat, there is actually more room than in most cars (the seet will go between the front seats a little). Now I haul my 4 year old son and 2 year old daughter in my SS. No problem.

I haul my 4 yr. and 2yr. old around all the time. I just drove 800 miles with them in the SS last week. They always wanna ride in "daddy's blue truck" is what they call it!! But i will say a booster seat fits better than a car seat.

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

I went out and bought something else just because it was a pain in the but to get the car seat in and out. I still have the truck and only take him in it on the weekends or whatever.

I mean the seat fits in the middle but for me its easier to just open the do to the DD and pop him in the base.

But on a side note congrats my son will be 1yr dec. 17th!!! time flies by quick so enjoy it!!!

I went out and bought something else just because it was a pain in the but to get the car seat in and out. I still have the truck and only take him in it on the weekends or whatever.

I mean the seat fits in the middle but for me its easier to just open the do to the DD and pop him in the base.

But on a side note congrats my son will be 1yr dec. 17th!!! time flies by quick so enjoy it!!!

I actually prefer my SS to a 4 door. You hop out, hit the second programmed seat (set to your short wife, so the seat goes all the way forward), and open the rear door. With a four door you have to walk around the back door.

Congrats Sean I am happy for you and the wife. My SS has plenty of room in it. My son turns 1 on the 30th. I also have a 12 yr old and with his car seat and my Daughter in the back they have enough room and we have enough room in the front. Our Cobalt SS/TC is small but we all fit in there just fine too.

Time to re-enlist or extend so the baby will be born free. Got to love good ole Tri-care and military benefits sometimes

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)