Be Careful With Fraud At This Time

El Chivo 1986

Hi to all Chevy Family. well yesturday like around 4ish i was going to pay the bills and house. i got a nice suprise on my bank account. A $600 bill that i have never made or had in mind, some one had my account number. On saturday the FedEX came to my moms house and had a nice big box with some ladies name and the address were i lived with my mom and dad. my mom denied the package. And the funny thing is that they bought some baseball bats from justbats.com well i gave them a call and siad that i never made that purchase of bats so they gave me the info of that persons name and number. Too total diffrent area codes and names. To make it easy called the bank and told them what was going on. there were ok. the order is going to go throw but its going to get denied and when the company gets there package your going to get your money back. i was like great but i have to wait until thursday. i was like fu**** B****. then i hanged up and the first thing i gave that person a call but not respones on the fone. And no i didnt use my number. i have a iphone 4 witch is jailbroken and use a app called bluff my call. u can put the number your calling and to make it more real i put a number from that area code. witch is 310 and on my iphone it shows its from Beverly Hills,Ca. And im from modesto,Ca with a 209 area code.

All i have to say becareful and look in ur accounts for any funny mistake. becuse that person was dumb and instead of putting thier address they send it to me. Thats the dumbest theft of the year. The person at the bank made me laugh when he siad that.

Chevy Family take care and becareful

I had the same issue a few months ago man. It really sucked i called the bank and they fixed it right away but like you said you have to wait a few days so i ended up having to call a few places for bills and be like ummmm yea some a-hole used my acount so if my check bounces thats why luckily all ended up working out

Debbie Downer to the rescue...

While I can appreciate that you are trying to warn people about identity theft and fraud, I find it incredibly ironic that you admit to committing an act of fraud at the same time. Did you know that deliberately manipulating your caller-id is a violation of the FCC "Truth in Caller-ID Act of 2009" and, if convicted, is punishable by up to $10K for each violation?

Be careful!

Debbie Downer to the rescue...

While I can appreciate that you are trying to warn people about identity theft and fraud, I find it incredibly ironic that you admit to committing an act of fraud at the same time. Did you know that deliberately manipulating your caller-id is a violation of the FCC "Truth in Caller-ID Act of 2009" and, if convicted, is punishable by up to $10K for each violation?

Be careful!

blahblah.gifblahblah.gifblahblah.gif jk damn i didn't know that. i guess i will stop

I had to deal with fraud as well, had a guy steal my wallet and used all my debit cards and credit cards. Once I had that taken care of he struck back a month or so later and took out another credit card in my name and ran it up as well, it was a real PITA shakehead.gif