2007 Ss Trade

cscottamos

Hi all -

Brand new to the site. Got a 2007 SS, great condition. Just got it from CarMax about 2 months ago and love it. 49K miles, everything stock, but with a Cat Back exhaust system.

I've been kicking myself a little bit for getting a RWD truck rather than say, an 04 with AWD.

Any interest out there in a trade? I am looking for essentially the same vehicle, except with 4WD capability.

Build some credit here 1st. Do you have pictures, fullly loaded? Leather seats and not a cloth bench? Digital dual climate control? I would gladly do it in a heartbeat. Also what owner are you? Need sound clips of the cat back exhaust. I am looking for a 2nd SS truck....

Don't have any pictures yet, but the things totally loaded. Sunroof, leather, digital climate, bose audio, 6 cd changer, ipod hookup. Pretty much every option you can get...

I can easily take some pictures tomorrow if you're interested in the trade. Would you be looking to trade your '03?

I'm seeing if I can get a direct trade for this guy:

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/default.html?AVi=0&id=7916364&D=60&ASTc=silverado%20ss&zip=90034&pD=0&pI=0&pT=400&pC=200&pB=0&No=0&Ep=homepage:homepage&Rp=R&PP=20&sV=List&Q=bb4f6bab-02de-41d2-a4e8-e3ad837f8d78

Build some credit here 1st. Do you have pictures, fullly loaded? Leather seats and not a cloth bench? Digital dual climate control? I would gladly do it in a heartbeat. Also what owner are you? Need sound clips of the cat back exhaust. I am looking for a 2nd SS truck....

Yes it would be my 03 as Im looking into another 03. My truck has been garaged, hasnt seen any elements since 2005. Still on stock brakes and tires, only rarely above 3000-3500 rpms, less than 10 times. I get ridiculed for babying it. PM me and we can chat.