80 Grand

gmJake

i would say its in the right ball park considering what is done to it and how low the miles are. forged 370 ,boosted , n20, complete fuel system, built trans,ect,ect,ect .... for somebody that wants a fast truck off a showroom floor but dont want to build it , this is about as close to it as your going to get. the truck alone with those miles would fetch at least 20-25k.

How do you do an awd burnout?

yeah it hooked up to something. i have done AWD donuts before more than a few times. i always just loaded up on my stall converter and cranked the wheels in one direction. after building like 8lbs of boost i'd let it rip and it will start wiping you around pretty damn fast AWD donuts are fun.

Theres probably close to 80 grand invested into that truck. Thats if he paid to get everything installed. Hell, I think I'm getting close to that with my truck. Thats why I had my truck appraised so its insured for the value just incase the unthinkable happens! ughdance.gif

That is/was azfastestss truck. Was a member here might still be. The truck might have changed hands at least once now. It was built around the same time that chase had his vortech.

Nice truck. And that was the photo for vortechs promotional adds. In that pic he was chained down to another truck on a wet pavement.

sent from my thunderbolt