Raced A Cop

koopatroopa

so i lied i didn't leave the SSS locked up. my thought process on it was i have to take it to get it painted so why not have some fun before i do lock it up. (i will probably come up with a reason to convince my self to take it out again.)

any who on my way to my job at McDonalds and i pull up to the "undercover" charger cop. it is so obviously a cop shotgun mount in the middle and all the lights easy to spot in day light but i guess not at night. so he is just eyeing my truck. like learning forward and everything to see it fully. I knock her in to N and just giving her short revs and one big one then he sat back down in his seat in the proper driving position. still waiting for the light to turn green it finally does and i just here the cops tires break loose and squeal. i was like WHAAAAT!!!!! floor my truck (terrible idea seeing that it was not warmed up) and i caught up to him pretty fast and i just kept on going and going i think i was doing 90 and was maybe 5 cars ahead of him before i stopped and went on the brakes because i was coming up to a red stop light. and guess who pulls up behind me yepp the cop. he follows me into the mcdonalds parking lot and gave me a little talk about how it is not safe to do street races and the punishments that COULD happen to me. then when he was leaving he said "nice truck though." patted the hood and got back in his car and left.

my manager saw me talking to him on the camera and thought it was about the "accident" i got into four days ago..which was really just some censor.gif trying pull a insurance fraud on some teenager to get her benz's bumper painted. (i did almost hit her though.) i told her (my manger) no that was the guy i just drag raced she slapped me in the shoulder and said

"how dumb are you...did you win???"

"hell ya i did drove the SS today!!!:D"

also when ever it would shift at the red line my truck would squeal a little from my engine bay and sounded like BOV is that my belt and is that because it wasnt warmed up??

Wait till summer time man. You are still young and you will soon find out that nice cops in MN is just like anywhere else few and far between... I've been respectful in most of my encounters and let me tell you that's usually not enough. I even had a cop harass me when I was laying on the stretcher getting loaded into an ambulance about how much of a dumb ass I was. And all he knew of the incident was hearsay. I have plenty of respect for what they do but there are too many of them that power trip that give most of them bad names.

That is crazy, I had a similar situation but didnt bite. Statey caught me red handed going 80 in a 65 left laning it, look behing and he is just on my a$$. I move over to the middle lane thinking Im toast and he pulls up next to me in his lane, waves at me and floors the crown vic. I was astonished to say the least but never bit the bullet to even try him. Only reason he did not pull me over was the antenna on my truck I believe.

Still awesome story, and I do like he how talked to you after. Just dont street race again would be my advice. :chevrolet:

i dont think are cops are rockin the v8

Some have the v8, some have the v6. The v6 still runs a high 15. Which is pretty much the same as the truck. He must have been doing something wrong to be over taken with a head start, and beaten by five car lengths.

Chevy_anim.gif

Some have the v8, some have the v6. The v6 still runs a high 15. Which is pretty much the same as the truck. He must have been doing something wrong to be over taken with a head start, and beaten by five car lengths.

Chevy_anim.gif

idk he was just a speck in the mirror he probably just stopped caring after i passed him.