Ft Worth Install Party

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be home on vacation so Ill have all the time in the world (before my son is born anyway) Ill see when Zach and Cruz can make it. Im thinking the 7th, a saturday, sounds good.

Im usually free all during the week day. Prolly have things to do with the girlfriend that Sat but looks like ill just have to cancel on her lol I should be able to make it. I wouldnt see why not

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna say he is getting back in the next couple of days but I don't know for sure, I thought he posted it somewhere. I'll be there on the 7th, just hope my damn truck is back up and going by then. Don't wanna show up without some style! Haha

Ill be landing in DFW at 10am on the 5th. Since my wife is preggy (she may not last the week b4 she has my son) I worked out with my company to leave a few days early off the books and im gonna suprise her. One of my buddies agreed to pick me up at the airport but he's MIA all of a sudden, so we will see. If nothing else Ill do it NY style and take a cab.

Dont sweat what u roll in brother! My daily driver is a 94 Dodge 2500 Diesel. Lol

Sent from a rotary payphone using Tapatalk

Yeah man if your serious Ill take u up on that. I land in DFW at Terminal E at 10am. Im coming in on Delta.

Sent from a rotary payphone using Tapatalk

P.M. Sent! Wouldnt that be bad ass if we had a whole convoy of SS's pick you up! Are you flying here straight from sand man land on R and R or your flying to your base than here?

P.M. Sent! Wouldnt that be bad ass if we had a whole convoy of SS's pick you up! Are you flying here straight from sand man land on R and R or your flying to your base than here?

Haha hell yeah! Im flying from Mazar-i-Sharif to Kandahar to Dubai to Atlanta to DFW. Then on the way back Im flying from DFW to London to Dubai to Mazar-i-Sharif.