Annoying!

super88

I guess it comes with having a SSS or nive VHO.. but man sometimes I cant stand when people are always reving their engines at me or when there on my ass.. there this guy that has an ext cab GM with a long bed, boy does he getting annoying he always trys to race me.. ughhhh I just needed to vent lol :glare: Anyone else get annoyed?

I'll tell you what irritates the hell out of me. When I bought my SS, no one in my area had a black one. Well, 2 weeks after i got mine, the town dealer got in another one that looks just like mine and it immediately sold to a guy in town. Now everyone in this po-dunk town thinks I am the other guy! It may seem petty, but it pisses me off! Hell, even the other guys son came in my store looking for his dad because his dad's truck was outside!!!! It was my damn truck! End of rant..... Thank you. LOL

I just Smile and Wave, Frustrates the hell out of them, not me.

Yes sir that does the job, or just wave, and when they think they are going to race me, I pull away as slow as a tortus and they just take off. They get so pissed they followed me through 3 towns and I had to go my friends restaurant and he had a baseball bat waiting for the kid in the civic (he threatened to slit my throat and a bunch of other funny stuff).

I'll tell you what irritates the hell out of me. When I bought my SS, no one in my area had a black one. Well, 2 weeks after i got mine, the town dealer got in another one that looks just like mine and it immediately sold to a guy in town. Now everyone in this po-dunk town thinks I am the other guy! It may seem petty, but it pisses me off! Hell, even the other guys son came in my store looking for his dad because his dad's truck was outside!!!! It was my damn truck! End of rant..... Thank you. LOL

I hate this as well, some other guy in town has a complete stock SS, which made me bs. Now I have to mod mine out to make sure people know its not me driving my SS in the winter. Hope to meet him sometime but I can only say my paint sticks out alot more than his as mine is garaged and his is stored outside. Its like a kick in the nuts practically.

Out of them all its only the Honda owners that want to race and a stupid lifted S/C Silveradl in town. I would love to race him, on a race course, he would flip while I would be sideways. Obviously at the track its different.

just race him and shut him up lol

I use to get that all the time when I was living in Tucson, but now that Im back in a smaller town I dont seem to get it as much. Plus I only drive from home to work and back. Usually i get the punks who want to race at night and usually Im driving my wifes Tahoe

I asked him to go to NED and he said "Im not travelling up their to kick your ass." Ive been in a car accident where I should be dead, have brain damage and other injuries that cannot be fixed. So street racing is a serious no-no to me. If he wants a piece at the track lets go. My truck is coming out of hiding hopefully this year so I hope to shit on most anything in the area.

LMAO, welcome to my world shit gets annoying especially when its people that dont even stand a chance. And as for people in your town having ss's, when i got mine there was a total of 4 SS's and now there's about 11 in my small town FML!!! But then again it is performance truck country down here in the greaater houston area

I guess it comes with having a SSS or nive VHO.. but man sometimes I cant stand when people are always reving their engines at me or when there on my ass.. there this guy that has an ext cab GM with a long bed, boy does he getting annoying he always trys to race me.. ughhhh I just needed to vent lol :glare: Anyone else get annoyed?

Just get a hood like I had on mine. People seemed to be affraid of my SS lol.

Just get a hood like I had on mine. People seemed to be affraid of my SS lol.

I need that hood in victory red.

I live in a pretty small town and there aren't very many nice vehicles here. The nice ones have been put away for the winter. I'll be driving the SS all winter though cause the 96 has a 4/6 drop and really sucks in the snow.

I've never had anyone test me cause I think most people just think it's a loud truck. I'm probably annoying them.