Crew Cab Ss Conversion Pics Inside

4doorsssilverado

NEW UPDATES ON PG.2 12/14/12

Well had been wanting to do this for a while just never had the parts and time finally I started and completed it I converted my 06 crew cab silverado to a SS with all the claddings etc. Just istalled a sunroof and installed a 6.0 a couple of months ago with heads/cam so it can defend itself and istalled some Intro billet wheels just want to make the rear wheels deep dish and do the interior and I'm done. Did all the work myself motor claddings drop paint etc.

Thinking of getting 24s deep dish in the back and slamming it so it can tuck about 4-5' moreless

Comments welcome hope you'll like it

Heres some pics of what it went thru

IMAG0682.jpg

IMAG0661.jpg

IMAG0679.jpg

IMAG0656.jpg

IMAG0621.jpg

IMAG0619.jpg

Wifes TBSS in the background got to start adding more parts to mine wife cant run faster than me Lol

IMAG0618.jpg

Here's the way she use to look without the claddings

IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0505.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

Heres a pic of a cadillac 3piece engine cover I just got for it going to paint it white and some little pinstriping or something not sure yet

IMAG0651.jpg

Heres a quick pic of my friends ford lightning (clone) which I help him built and were just waiting to install the supercharger on it looks good IMO for being a ford LOL

IMAG0687.jpg

Edited by 4doorsssilverado (see edit history)

thats really cool man! props to you for customizing the pieces to make all cladding work. i was thinking about something like that with my RCLB and id have to make the cab corners and all bed pieces. i think some 24'' UH 55's would look good on there. DGIEPSS has them. and yeah the Ferd dont look to shabby.