Crew Cab Ss Conversion Pics Inside

4doorsssilverado

Thanks and I got most of the claddings here locally from a guy parting out his ss and some in houston on cl and yes your going to have to modify them your going to have to make the rear door longer and rocker and make the bed piece in front of the tire shorter I think theyres some piks of when I was building mine so you can get an idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On the claddings i used the rear doors and extended them,as far as, my truck goes its at the tranny shop right now getting fixed something felt like it was giving out so its getting checked right now as far as the system goes i bought (2)15" kickers L7s now i just got to get the box made so i can install them hopefully it'll be out by the hpt shootout in baytown,tx so i can take her out there will post piks as she makes progress.

Thanks for all the comment glad you'll like the way its turning out

• 1 year later...

Here's a few piks of my crew cab clone hadn't logged on here in a while added the cowl hood the oem bumpers and a corsa sport exhaust here's some piks of when I was taking it out to Baytown for the shootout plan on redoing the interior in red katzkin leather if I don't sell it

20131025_182426_zps39b034a0.jpg20131026_191930_zps81807662.jpg20131026_125410_zps8696f497.jpg

Edited by 4doorsssilverado (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

man just a beautiful truck! you probably got to watch that thing like a hawk and keep it locked up at all times down there ? only thing i would do different is tuck the exhaust and roll pan it but i know you clone guys love the stock bumpers.

• 2 weeks later...

man just a beautiful truck! you probably got to watch that thing like a hawk and keep it locked up at all times down there ? only thing i would do different is tuck the exhaust and roll pan it but i know you clone guys love the stock bumpers.

thanks everyone for the comments and yeah I don't really drive it since I'm always working and when I do i hardly get off and it had a roll pan a few years back but think it would look weird from the back with the way the claddings are just my .02 and on the exhaust I need to do something about that replacing a 180 dollar tip every other time I take it out isn't in the plans hits pretty bad also just ordered the clear headlights and fogs w/o the orange and led tail lights and might pull the trigger on the red leather interior just can't decide if to go all red or red/white center/white stiching or all red w/just white stiching Edited by 4doorsssilverado (see edit history)