Cutouts Before Cats?

TYLERTXSS

i run mine right down stream from my O2 sensor for my wideband about a 8 or so inch's. not sure if it will hurt anything but i'd do it after the o2's if possible.

in this pic you can see where the is a plug for my o2. i was waiting for a need sensor. but thats where mine is.

IMG_6390.jpg

here you can see my sensor in. my tip wasn't on the cutout yet. i would put a downward facing tip on your cutout for sure cause you will hear the exhaust hitting off stuff. mine is a single cause its a down pipe off my turbo.

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

It WILL throw codes unless you delete the rear cats. I didn't but had mine far enough away and still turned heads. Also spend the $$ and get the doug thorley cutouts they have a new smaller design. Or the other company is Raceland Exhaust. they look cool. The other ones leak bad!!!!! I had qtp and they SUCKED!!!

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

i run mine right down stream from my O2 sensor for my wideband about a 8 or so inch's. not sure if it will hurt anything but i'd do it after the o2's if possible.

in this pic you can see where the is a plug for my o2. i was waiting for a need sensor. but thats where mine is.

IMG_6390.jpg

here you can see my sensor in. my tip wasn't on the cutout yet. i would put a downward facing tip on your cutout for sure cause you will hear the exhaust hitting off stuff. mine is a single cause its a down pipe off my turbo.

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

That looks awesome man, I might just have to copy cat your design here. pepsicheer.gif

That looks awesome man, I might just have to copy cat your design here. pepsicheer.gif

thank's. yeah the DHM leak a bit but mine isn't to bad. i've had them a little over a year now. plus i have mine open about 90% of the time. only time i ever close it is if its early in the AM and im backing out of the driveway. i close it to keep the wife happy.