A Squid,Poodle, And Starbucks

eeekroar

This is one of those sightings that I would not have believed unless I saw myself. I see a motorcycle approaching in my side mirror. He gets next to me, and I scream HOLY S**T, get the camera! Yes, a guy riding with a poodle on his tank. He was not strapped down at all. Everyone has their own rights, but why risk your dogs life.

2011-12-12163741.jpg

2011-12-12163749.jpg

Wow, I would have screamed at that guy. I saw a dog (golden retriever) jump out of window from a highway overpass and landed on the 2lane highway below that I was on and the dog was decapitated instantly. Very disturbing to this day even though I saw this back in 2005. People think their good pet owners until the un-imaginable happens.

Wow that's a bad deal. people need to use there head. i have seen stuff like this a few times in my town. a guy i know rides around with his dog in his backpak. only part of the dog you see is his little head popped out of the bag. crazy thing is hes a hardcore stunt rider.

I knew a guy when I was a kid who lived in a home made camper who had a dog named buddy a yellow lab, this dog would ride on Kerrys Kawasaki gas tank and cruise around town with him.Buddy and Kerry were inseperable and Buddy was on Letterman many times doing dog tricks, I once saw Buddy walk up to a kids slide wait his turn in line and climb up the slide and slide down.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk