Lsxrt Or Heads

TYLERTXSS

Trying to figure out if I wanna go with the LSXRT w/ X-link and LSX rails or some PRC Stage 3 CNC Ported Heads. Both are roughly around the same cost. Thoughts?

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.465819,67.881580

I'm in the same boat

swap to a GMT900 intake and then buy the heads

I dont know anything about the gmt900, what kind of gains would I see from that? Also this isnt an either or type thing im going to get both down the road probaly just a couple of months apart.

I dont know anything about the gmt900, what kind of gains would I see from that? Also this isnt an either or type thing im going to get both down the road probaly just a couple of months apart.

Started out on the trail blazer ss and with the new body style trucks in 07 became standard. What ive seen the LSXRT only make 20hp over the GMT900 intake and you can get a cmoplete GMT900 intake for around $300 or less.

Started out on the trail blazer ss and with the new body style trucks in 07 became standard. What ive seen the LSXRT only make 20hp over the GMT900 intake and you can get a cmoplete GMT900 intake for around $300 or less.

Its it a direct bolt on or would I need an drx link still?

Its it a direct bolt on or would I need an drx link still?

Or an adapter plate to run the factory 3 bolt TB which would more than likely negate the gains from the intake due to the factory TB size 78mm vs NNBS 87mm. I cant remember if its a member(s) on here or PTnet, ect but there are a few thats running it with the 78mm, but I havent heard any results.