Ny Students Suspended For Organizing ‘Tebowing’

houston05tx

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Introducing-Tebowing-It-8217-s-like-planking-?urn=nfl-wp10549

That's about how I feel about it. They should've listened to their administrators and stopped pulling stunts like that in the hallway. I don't believe it was different than any other annoyance they did. I can say when I was in high school I got suspended for stuff a lot less than that. Get over it!

Nothing new. Kids acting stupid. Tebow doesn't do it for attention, he's just praying/giving thanks. Of course stupid people try to make a fad out of it and it's really disrespectful. These kids were just doing it because they are stupid kids and wanted people to look at them IMO.

Nothing new. Kids acting stupid. Tebow doesn't do it for attention, he's just praying/giving thanks. Of course stupid people try to make a fad out of it and it's really disrespectful. These kids were just doing it because they are stupid kids and wanted people to look at them IMO.

:withstupid: If you noticed in the 4th quarter after he had the 29 yard sack for a loss, he was kneeling and he saw the air camera just staring at him, he got up and walked away. Damn media coverage. Those sports guys are worse than an 80 year old granny sewing circle talking about town gossip.