Could Use A Little Help Please

IMPALASS_RIDER

24 members have voted

1. 1. 06 2WD or 03 AWD

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An 03 with 31K I would deff. look into that. Are you sure its not a cluster replacement. Only reason I say that is if I was going to keep a truck like that with low ow miles it would have the factory rims and door handles. Just saying

Also congrats on the baby on the way. My son just turned 1 this past Sat. I have to say though I hate putting the baby seat in my SS. Pain in the neck. Thats why I bought another DD and the SS sits. I mean its not bad once in a while to get him in the truck but I would suggest looking into something else. Just my.02pepsicheer.gif

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

An 03 with 31K I would deff. look into that. Are you sure its not a cluster replacement. Only reason I say that is if I was going to keep a truck like that with low ow miles it would have the factory rims and door handles. Just saying

Also congrats on the baby on the way. My son just turned 1 this past Sat. I have to say though I hate putting the baby seat in my SS. Pain in the neck. Thats why I bought another DD and the SS sits. I mean its not bad once in a while to get him in the truck but I would suggest looking into something else. Just my.02pepsicheer.gif

thats what i was thinking far as the miles part...

im going to check it out.. is there something in the VIN i can look for to see if its a clone? i dont like the 22's he said he has the stocks and the orig owner put the chrome handles..

and she has the TBSS so hopefully we rarely have to put "the baby" in the truck or the impala's lmao

personally me being a AWD owner there are times where i wish i had RWD. i just think RWD would be way more fun imo. ill admit the AWD launches are badass but until i got the blower it was nothing crazy. id go with the 06

thats what i was thinking far as the miles part...

im going to check it out.. is there something in the VIN i can look for to see if its a clone? i dont like the 22's he said he has the stocks and the orig owner put the chrome handles..

and she has the TBSS so hopefully we rarely have to put "the baby" in the truck or the impala's lmao

Go to the dealership and have it checked out. Its too easy to swap clusters and not change the milage and you get screwed. I would go for the 06 that 03 is going to need service and alot of it. Wouldnt be suprised if air bubbles have developed insided the fluids. And its in Houston, why doesnt he drive it a bit more? It just raises questions imo seriously. The 06 is so much more desirable but I would want the fully loaded truck like the 03s came.

edit - also the awd SS was mainly built for the Northeast, Chevy didnt think these would sell in the south so they made the VHO. However they were wrong. I dont see the point of having awd where it never snows, unless you street race which I never, ever do. Bringing it to the track is a different story. But 2wd makes more sense to me. Either way g/l with the new truck. Plus I would rather have the newer year model. The black 06s are a rare breed along with black 07s which are the most rare color next to the 04 AB.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

I would go for the 06 that 03 is going to need service and alot of it. Wouldnt be suprised if air bubbles have developed insided the fluids. And its in Houston, why doesnt he drive it a bit more? It just raises questions imo seriously.

Really? How do you know it's gonna need service? Why don't you drive your truck more? You have a reason and maybe that guy does too.