Storage

f1ss

So I was throwing downy sheets all over inside my engine bay and around the outside of my truck so I keep those rat bastards away from the truck.

Are their any key spots I should put them near? I stuffed my exhaust tip with paper towels and a downy sheet, put 4 sheets in my engine bay (battery, engine cover, intake box, and one near the latch). I also threw one under each front wheel.

Any other spots I should go cover? Should I throw more underneath the front? Should I add more near the rear diff and exhaust?

Any input is welcome, Im not a storage guru. I will be purchasing a california car cover also im tired of cleaning the dust of the paint.....:chevrolet:

Mice my bad. Thank you for the firewall recomendation VRSS, Ive got a boatload of rat poison around the truck also, always have since I owned it in 05. Im just taking it to a new level this winter with downy sheets and maybe some moth balls. Thank you guys I aprreciate it alot. :pepsicheer: