Sss Vs Tbss Vs Wrx

super88

Friday night I was coming home from my fathers house, I was on the highway heading home when I hear a loud deep exhaust and then the TBSS pulls up next to me.. I didnt want to at first but he kept messing with me. It was all blacked out, dropped, custom dual exhaust coming out the back.. We raced three times the first time I did ok but the second two times I got SMOKED

Saturday we were coming from the mall and my younger bro was driving.. He saw a WRX and he started messing with it. ( my bro doesnt know what those WRXs can do ) so the raced twice and man my SS got smoked pretty bad..The guy was cool, stuck out his hand and gave a thumbs up

Older style, it had the big head lights and it was an STI... It was blue with white rims.

WRX or WRX STI? The normal wrx isnt too impressive, yet a strong little car. The STI is a dayum beast.

edit - was it a newer WRX? The 03-05s are faster than the newer ones that are hatchback style.

Yup, those are beasts. My buddies black on gold rims kept up with kis fathers Twin Turbo 911 (the older STI versions we are speaking off). Damn scary riding passenger when those two were driving their respective cars together having fun.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)