Early Xmas Gift To Myself

IMPALASS_RIDER

nice color but the slowest color also. the black would have been way bettter. jk jk :jester: good lookin truck man. i bet it feels nice to have one again

Whoa....Whoa...Whoa them be fightin words lol jk cheers.gif

It might look the slowest...but thats a good thing with all the cops out here and my heavy right footpeelout.gif

Whoa....Whoa...Whoa them be fightin words lol jk cheers.gif

It might look the slowest...but thats a good thing with all the cops out here and my heavy right footpeelout.gif

haha it definatly blends in like an inguanan. not startin no fight lol specially one i couldnt back up lol your mp 112 will decide the winner haha. no honestly i do dig the sb alot. i have alwasy liked silvers. they never look dirty

haha it definatly blends in like an inguanan. not startin no fight lol specially one i couldnt back up lol your mp 112 will decide the winner haha. no honestly i do dig the sb alot. i have alwasy liked silvers. they never look dirty

Thats the main reason why I bought the truck. I had a black truck before and hated the swirl marks and the constant dust out here in the desert. Hpwever I didn't know about Adam's products at the time. Great thing about the SS....they look sweet in almost any color.

Thats the main reason why I bought the truck. I had a black truck before and hated the swirl marks and the constant dust out here in the desert. Hpwever I didn't know about Adam's products at the time. Great thing about the SS....they look sweet in almost any color.

ya i hate takin care of black here in mt also. i dont think ill own another black truck. they look ( . Y . ) tho. ya no such thing as an ungly color for the sss's. all colors are sweet. i want a vr one

I actually wanted arrival blue because the 96 is red but after 2 years of looking I couldn't pass up the deal i got.