Ebay Find

Chadz

Shouldnt have shared this one, let the bidding war begin!! :pepsicheer::P

:withstupid:

Im gonna be watching this good luck bidding guys. im gonna just put $200 on it now. J/K it is something i wouldn't mind having. but im not gonna go crazy bidding on it.

I hear ya lovely time to put it up to right around the holidays when i spent all my money,however ill keep a close eye on it

oh i'm a sucker for SS stuff. i don't mind paying good money for it. i'm just not going to pay 4 times the amount of what he paid for it.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

oh i'm a sucker for SS stuff. i don't mind paying good money for it. i'm just not going to pay 4 times the amount of what he paid for it.

I hear you on that, I have to PM the guy to talk to him about if I can pay him on a certain date, as you know what we spoke about that on the hats.

With bidding on brass model trains on ebay, it gets downright crazy. Some guys put a grand down on their 1st bid to scare away others but that hasnt stopped me from victory in the past 3 months, Ive collected 3 rare items just need them customized and its onto truck mods, just found a Borla XR-1 for less than 2 bills on stylintrucks, dont know if I want mild or aggressive though. Then again I want the Corsa muffler that someone has...