What Did You Get For Xmas?

koopatroopa

no kidding. i got the best gift a father can get, watching my two boys 4 yr old and 8 month old open up presents and their smiles. PRICELESS!!

I hear you there i don't have any kid's yet but we have family come from out of town and it's great watching the little one's enjoy x-mas so much.

I got a few things nothing major though.

Xbox 360 slim 250g

8 games

Jordan N.C Tar Heels authentic jersey, all from the fiance.

3 games, from my sister

Chevy Racing hat and hoodie, plus a Nike hoodie from the mom in law.

Few Under Armour polo's from my bro and sis in law.

$100 from my mom.

Watching my 11 month old niece open her gifts was the highlight of the night. She hasn't grasped the concept of take out the tissue paper and there's the gift, nope she empties the bags then crawls into them lol, best ever!!!

I don't have a single credit card :dunno: i learned early from them. if i can't pay cash i don't need it that bad. nothing against people who do. i just don't use them. :dbanana: :dbanana:

Yup cash is the best way to go cuz you won't have to worry bout paying anyone off.

I got a nice rain coat, some Gearwrenches, the new Lowes Kobalt rachet screwdriver that they are advertising, mobil 1 oil cap, and a GM performance Division emblem for the interior of the SS.

The rest was cash and I finally got enough to get my CAI for the SS!!!! (Well, I gotta return some pajammas my mom got me first! LOL)

I must say it was a joy watching the kids open their presents. I still have probably a week's worth of assembly to go though!

Well I got some Clothes, Harry Potter 7 pt 2 on Blu-ray ( I know have the entire set on blu-ray). Got some nifty misc things to help when working on vehicles, like a super bright LED light that has a huge magnet on it so you can attach it to the engine bay and have some extra light. My parents got me and my wife a really nice non stick pots and pans set (which we needed badly).

I told my parents to not buy me anything because they have been supporting my sister, her husband and her kids for the last year. I also told my wife’s parents to not buy me anything because my father in law is loosing his jobs. Of course no one listened to me and they got me stuff anyway.

When it comes to Christmas I am more about buying things for others. My wife and I spent a lot on her brothers and sisters.

Oh yeah and I also bought myself a gallon of Adams Waterless Car Wash :D

i had a f*$king idiot b$#@h hit my car and flee the sceen but cuaght her 2hr after thanx santa got her ass yellow_loser.gif

fvking SoCal a$$hole drivers, absolutely no respect, concern or care for others and/or their belongings. Glad you got her ass!

<br /><br />

<br />

fvking SoCal a$$hole drivers, absolutely no respect, concern or care for others and/or their belongings. Glad you got her ass!<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Tell us all about it you got my curiosity going.

I love it when people like that get their just rewards.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk