What Did You Get For Xmas?

koopatroopa

I got one of these, well gift cards for it. It ended up costing me $112.00.

23 new easy sliding drawers to fill up. I will be glad to consolidate all my other tool boxes to one.

new_box.jpg

And I loved watching my 18 month old try to figure out what was going on. He got lots of stuff and the only thing he was interested in was a fisher price shovel and rake... So easily amused.

Edited by xistent (see edit history)

I was super spoiled, parents got me a queen size tempurpedic mattress set, a Stihl M290 Chainsaw, another Dewalt 5 pc cordless power tool kit (lost last one in flood) a 4 in 1 auto, motorcycle, atv, snowmobile lift/jack, and the same Craftsman cordless impact that others got above. Sister got me Kinect for the xbox. Grandfather got me 2 half gallons of Crown Royal Black and a log of dip along with putting a substantial amount of $$$ towards my college debt. And best xmas gift of all, getting rid of cheating gf! Hope everyone else had a great holiday, I worked also so double time and a half pay!

I was super spoiled, parents got me a queen size tempurpedic mattress set, a Stihl M290 Chainsaw, another Dewalt 5 pc cordless power tool kit (lost last one in flood) a 4 in 1 auto, motorcycle, atv, snowmobile lift/jack, and the same Craftsman cordless impact that others got above. Sister got me Kinect for the xbox. Grandfather got me 2 half gallons of Crown Royal Black and a log of dip along with putting a substantial amount of $$$ towards my college debt. And best xmas gift of all, getting rid of cheating gf! Hope everyone else had a great holiday, I worked also so double time and a half pay!

Sounds like you racked up! Congrats on ditching the cheating GF! Best gift you could have given yourself!

Well I bought myself a radix, built tranny, A Pillar gauge pod with gauges, a gun safe that can hold 32 guns, a Ruger LC9, ASUS Transformer Tablet, 32'' Samsung TV and Blue Ray player for the bedroom. Merry Christmas to myself haha.

I finally got my Autocal that's been in the closet for a month, had my tonneau finally put on, deposit and appt made for my lower half right sleeve, and a bunch of other incidentals (read socks, undies, and the like). That was enough! :thumbsup:

LOL! What kind of bike is that going on?

Its going on a 2006 giant ocr c2... nearly everything except the crank has been upgraded to dura-ace components... unfortunatly funds are low, so I have to settle for the ultegra now. the old crank has over 12000 miles and finally gave up the ghost. The ultegra should do nicely

I would get a new bike, but the one that I have been eye humping cost over 8500$, especially if I spec it out with full dura-ace components, so until my frame gives out, I will just repair.

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)