I Hate This!

super88

So when I see other people with an SSS, will give the usually head nod or say whats up.. but other times theres those jack asses who will just mugg and then try to take off all fast while looking at you.. Im just like calm bro were suppose to be brother hood of SSS lol.. This guy did that to me yesterday while at the carwash.. I was washing my baby, he pulls in in a black SSS mugs me drives around then jumps on the avenue and floors it.... It made me a little upset.. Is he like saying my SSS is faster or what?????????

You know what though, I do recall getting SMOKED by a black one once..... on the highway when I first got my SSS.. This black SS didnt look stock. Dropped, cowl hood, all black, boy did that SS take off.. lol

...well damn...cant argue facts! :peelout:

ARRIVAL BLUE. FTW!!

:chevy:

yep. plus they looks the nicest too. J/k

but this is true about other SS owners. some are nice and other can be d-bags. around here most of the SSS are owned by older guys so if you wave you never get anything back. i know a few younger guys with SS but they are mostly stock with stickers and maybe headlights and tails. none of them ever want to race.

People will be people, reguardless of what they drive.... dumba$$es drive every brand... yes even chevys. I always wave when i see an fellow SS, if they dont wave, i could really care less. If they wanna be friendly, then right on!:pepsicheer:

ABout the mugging, then romping on it part, personally if someone did that to me, it would only make me smile... because of how rediculous it makes him look.

Ya i hate that.... there's a few SS around here I give them a thumbs up or a wave and they look at ya like you have 5 heads.... I did run into a blue ss at a 4way stop and he waved me by and gave me a thumbs up once... I allmost fell outa my truck... And black FTW...lol