Pictures of Wynjammer S C install

cdan12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Power feels good,I went from 7.33 to 5.83,0 to 60 ,This is a very good (so far ) SC with great power gains for the street,although I dont know how it would do against a Lightning,and about half the price of some of the other kits,Dan

Power feels good,I went from 7.33 to 5.83,0 to 60 ,This is a very good (so far ) SC with great power gains for the street,although I dont know how it would do against a Lightning,and about half the price of some of the other kits,Dan

What kind of tuning did you install? and what spark plugs did you change to?

ZIPPY

What do you think of this sc? the price is right? but is it affective

still doing some research on it, waiting to hear back on a buddy who should have some info on it for me.

S C came with a hand held programer from street performance in little rock ar. I still have the original plugs in it ,hand held was set up for all stock components including injectors,I have since ordered a new tune from pcmforless with 44# injectors that I have ordered.I did this becuse of all the other mods I did(home made cold air box,no cats,dual flowmastr 40's,throttle body coolant bypass) should make much more power with new tune, Dan

Archived