Got Stung

Miller812

His cop car is faster then your truck. That and he has a radio.

lol he literally came out of nowere. i was drivin and i seen him in my mirror (not joking) like a mile or 2 behind me. it looked like hids so i was lookin then i saw red popoin in and i figured he got a call and was hurrying to there and then he pulled behind me and i was like sheeet lol,

haha it was actually really stupid. i had my cruise set at 83 cause i no tickets over 85 go on your record so thats wat i always cruise at. he clocked me at 87 :dunno: . my gps on my phone also said 83. then he started nit pickin me for everything else, he said my windows were to dark, my tailights cant be blacked out, i cant have covers over my license plates and my front one isnt even visible, headlight covers cant be black, cant have my reflectors covered, cant have the tint on my windshield. just everything and you know wat i say F THAT.

40 bucks for 87mph, damn, must be nice :x

I had to pay 130$ for 5mph over and i wouldn't have gotten the ticket in the first place if my boss put the new insurance cards into the truck to begin with! Cop said I had to go to court with the insurance card and "had" to give me the speeding ticket instead of, ya know, just letting me go with a warning like he said he was going to in the first place. Mother thumper.

Ended up being a 20$ ticket for 5over but there was 110$ in court fees. Talk about some bullcrap :/ And this was in a work truck, not the SS lol