Roush Guy Again...

ocelot729

Alright so if you've read my post before about my run in with this guy and a Roush Shitstang, you'd know what happened, well, the dude came back, blew a grand on this POS to get it tuned, new exhaust, K&N intake, Prestone Octane booster, whatever right?:yellow_loser:

Anyway, the only thing I did was get my billet servos installed, booster valve, and TransGO shift kit. Good Times.

So he drives up and says to me "REMATCH!" again I told him "Word, but do you really wanna lose AGAIN?"

So he has decided to do a rolling start, 25mph. I said "Ok" we start out, first one to past the 7-11 wins. We start off, oh yeah BTW, I put the truck in 4 high. Were have way down the road when I look in the rear view and see his car, when I look foward again, I past the 7-11.

Needless to say my beer was awesome, and he wanted to so to Lone Star Steak house.:cheers:

Octane booster ahaha. Maybe next time he'll swap out to the e3 miracle spark plugs and think he will have a chance lol. If you are going to ose octane booster why don't you just run good gas? And if you still need it then they should look into water/meth injection. Anywho.... nice kill again way to kick them while their down haha

See what he comes back with next week. Lmao!!! Nice kill

He's going to rid that shitstang and come back with something else maybe, or at least thats what I would do. :chevrolet:

Great kill part 2 :pepsicheer:

• 1 month later...

MY GOD!! He wants to run AGAIN, now he's got a smaller pully installed appearently :jerk:

I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend...

...Cleaning a stang outta my exhaust, hopefully he's actually got something for me. lol

Edited by Bad Company (see edit history)