Anyone Get Tires Latley?

detjoe

I need tires bad. I am looking at the Michilen X radial and the bridgestone duler...I am leaning toward the more expensive michilen b/c it has a 70K warranty. Any other good durable all season tires I should consider??

I am looking at $216-$240 ea. w/o mounting Ouch.

I am gonna go back to on-line tire shopping :)

Just put Michelin X Radial LT2's on my Tahoe, $210 per tire at BJ's Wholsesale Club recently. Pricey but well worth it, the tires have a great review from what I saw online, since they are a relative of and very similar to the even more expensive Michelin LTX M/S. So far I am extremely happy, the grip, ride, and cornering are much improved over the General Grabber HTS's I just took off(only lasted 30k). Tires are not a place to be thrifty with if you drive your vehicle daily.

Having sold tires for two different dealers I can say you really can't compare treadware ratings across different brands. The treadware rating is better used when comparing tires from the same manufacture. As for a long wearing tire I would also recommend the Bridgestone Dueler, I grabbed some take offs that had 65k miles on them for emergency use, used two for another 5k miles before I bought my Pirellis. The Pirelli Scorpians I have though have not held up well, maybe get 40k out of the before its time to replace. I will go with the Prada Spec X next time.

I was very happy with Yokohama Parada Spec X tires. They were great in the bad weather, as well as dry road handling. Try TireRack.com to see how their prices are. That's where I got them.

I bought the Yokohama Parada Spec X as well. Actually got them from TireRack.com and paid less than $600 for all 4 tires. I love the tires they've held up very well so far and are great in all weather, IMHO.