Anyone Get Tires Latley?

detjoe

I need tires bad. I am looking at the Michilen X radial and the bridgestone duler...I am leaning toward the more expensive michilen b/c it has a 70K warranty. Any other good durable all season tires I should consider??

I am looking at $216-$240 ea. w/o mounting Ouch.

I am gonna go back to on-line tire shopping :)

got me the nittios 420s second time around love em

update: got bridgestone dulers alenza's

paid $850 with an alignment. Truck no longer shakes, can let go of wheel at 70 mph and it tracks straight! thanks for the advise, I am going to look for some summer light wheels now :) and I'll get some summer tires

update: got bridgestone dulers alenza's

paid $850 with an alignment. Truck no longer shakes, can let go of wheel at 70 mph and it tracks straight! thanks for the advise, I am going to look for some summer light wheels now :) and I'll get some summer tires

My summer wheels had General Grabber UHPs on them. I got 305-50 / 20 on those. Nice tire.

• 1 month later...

I ran my stock Goodyear Eagle LS tire until November of 2011.... 38K miles on them. I bought a set of Goodyear Eagle GT's size 275-55-20 and paid about $170.00 per tire. They are quiet and ride smooth... seem to have good grip and work well in the rain. Only have about 250 miles on them though....