I Am Now A Complete Turbo Expert

So how was it? Was itjust the basics of a turbo or did it go into depth? I had this book but never had a chance to go through it. I loaned the book to a buddy and that's the last time I saw it. Wondering if its worth getting it?

Sorry I am slow, but your got twins! so what issues are you having?? I would love to see someone else get a twin ss up and running decent.

Mostly oil leaks from crankcase pressure. With help here, not a drop lost in a month. Ford hi-boost pcv valve and the oil cap vent.

photobucket-1489-1326171325174.jpg

Good for you Jake..Nice setup.Stick with it and you will get it right.It's important to have people who have done it before to help you.I was lucky.My C5 didn't leak a drop from day one with twins on a LQ9.I know a bunch of guys running a similar setup and I belong to the corvetteforum.com.Those guys have done it all.Here is a link of me giving it to a BBC Camaro who had a DART block and heads.My inlet pipe had come off the pass earlier and they pulled me right off the return road to run this guy.I only made 4#s of boost and still gave it to him.