She'S All Mine!

diggerdan11

So today after work I went down to the Credit Union and wrote a check, and paid off my truck a few months early. I also wrote another check and paid off my Tahoe as well

Im so excited! I have never owned a vehicle out right before, and now I own 2. cant wait till i actually have the title in hand.

I wish i could start spending more money on mods, but my wife is going back to college so Im going to need every penny I can to help pay for it.

congrat's thats awesome. i have owned a lot of vehicles and paid from them out right its such a nice feeling. i wish the ss was all paid off but this was the biggest loan i have ever taken and i still have payment's on it. but soon enough it will be all mine.

What do you mean you can't wait to have the title in your hand? Things must be a little different in America.

we get our title's but they have a lien on them if they have a loan out on them. or at least thats how it is in montana. once you pay it off you will get a lien release from your back to get a free and clear title.

we get our title's but they have a lien on them if they have a loan out on them. or at least thats how it is in montana. once you pay it off you will get a lien release from your back to get a free and clear title.

Oh okay, so the "title" is your pink slip or something? Sorry, don't mean to jack your thread, just curious. I paid mine off awhile ago but when I bought the truck I got a pink paper, yellow paper and a white paper.

Oh okay, so the "title" is your pink slip or something? Sorry, don't mean to jack your thread, just curious. I paid mine off awhile ago but when I bought the truck I got a pink paper, yellow paper and a white paper.

Yeah the title is the pink slip although they aren't pink I don think

Yeah the title is the pink slip although they aren't pink I don think

right. we just get a single piece of paper known as the title. if you have a loan out on the vehicle it will have a lien on the title.once you pay it off you get a lien release. then you go to the court house to send the title in with the lien release and then you get a free and clear title back in your name? this is how it work's in MT might be different in other states?