Denali -vs- SS

DOGMAN

Denali has quadrasteer too, does it not?

Denali has:

325 hp

AWD

Quadsteer

Custom Leather Interrior

Upgrade BOSE sound system

Very few options

Silverado SS has:

345 hp

AWD

Standard Leather Interior

Standard BOSE sound system

A few more things are optional on the

Silverado SS.

Chrome Wheels coming as an option 2004 interim.

:flag::thumbs:

the C3 is more the business man's version of the ss. it's about as close to a cadillac pickup as you can get with a gmc badge. power wise, it's 20 less. it doesn't have to roll the heavier wheel/tire combo, but it does use the heavier dana 60 with quadrasteer components so even with the same hp it would be likely a touch slower although nicer inside. it does have fewer options, but only because most things on it are standard.

Dogman,

It appears to revolve around who you know for pricing. I would have ran into the same problem other people are running to where I live. People have reported dealerships charging 5 to 10 K over MSRP. I'm dealing with my future father in law who is getting me in the driver's seat under invoice including rebates of course. Just don't be that guy that pays over 40K. I love the truck, but can't justify paying more than that. Check out that guy Ron who apparently is willing to make deals with anyone. He posts alot of pricing and builddate info in this forum. Good luck to you. :flag:

Archived