Forza 4

lilsage15

I play it all the time. I'd love to see that. I imagine if they ever did add it they would probably go with the Intimidator edition. So it wouldn't be my truck but close enough.

Yeah probably right but they already have several SS Vehicles on it so why not?! haha The Trail Blazer SS would be pretty awesome too.

• 11 months later...

I know this post is a year old, but I was searching on google to see if I could find any news about an SSS being put up on Forza

4. Bastards. Haha. They've got almost every ss ever made, except the silverado and trailblazer. I would spend 10 bucks just for that pack. I could build and race SSSs all day. Maybe one day ill get lucky and see it in the DLC section....

I know this post is a year old, but I was searching on google to see if I could find any news about an SSS being put up on Forza

4. Bastards. Haha. They've got almost every ss ever made, except the silverado and trailblazer. I would spend 10 bucks just for that pack. I could build and race SSSs all day. Maybe one day ill get lucky and see it in the DLC section....

I was thinking the same thing, I was really dissappointed when I saw the Ram SRT10 and no SSS!