Insurance Pricing

Thing1

I was wondering how expensive insurance for a SS Silverado usually runs? I am nearly 17 years old and have a clean record, never been pulled over before either. Since I pay for my own truck, I would like to know if the insurance would be in my budget... Just a thought, figured someone might have a general idea or estimate.

It varies a lot based on a ton of different factors, I don;'t know about the states but here it varies a lot even between provinces. Just call and get quotes IMO. That's your easiest and best way to budget

Alright thanks, I'll try and give them a call tomorrow.

Try geico online quotes. i called a lot of places and was being overcharged by 200-300 a month. Thats ridiculous, so i went online and geico was the cheapest for me. I pay 88 for full coverage on a 2005 single cab silverado. Im 23 with 2 speeding tickets the last one on my 21st bday. no accidents either. price depends on location also. Some people will tell you try other companies. I called a ton of places and this was the best deal for me so shop around. Also use the 'well i called ____ and they quoted $____" line, that sometimes works too.

It really depends location,age,the coverage you want. Call around. For full coverage,$500 dollar deductible,can't remember how much medical, through State Farm is $88. I also I have my other cars through them though.I was through Geico, but they wanted $375 a month for my bike so I switched to SF, and I pay $42 for it now.

Wow you guys are crazy lucky. I got my truck when I was 18, I only had a few months driving experience. No accidents or tickets, hadn't even been pulled over before. 14G a year for full coverage, that's right, somewhere around 1100 a month. I told em to go F**k a pony and just got plpd, fire theft and vandilism because the truck was paid off. I still pay 200 a month for the plpd fire theft and vandilism. Definitely shop around, you can do it from your home. Internet quotes can ballpark the average price and then go from there.

I pay 730 a year for full coverage and insured modifications also. I have my house three vehicles a bike and life insurance through Nationwide. I also have some points on my license too. Ask them about discounts for organizations and clubs also. I am a member of a few organizations that I pay $20 a year for memberships but they take anywhere from 10-20 off a month.