6.0L Badges

looks nice. no colors?

thanks guys

no colors yet, he sent me the pic right after they came out of the cnc. hoping theyll be colored by the end of the weekend

edit: actually just got word that they're being painted now and then will be polished and ready to go!

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)

The guy who's doing these doesn't do this full time, but he's way behind on peoples orders, early march yall will probly be able to order, and since he's already got the program it should be pretty quick making em.

If you could get some LQ9 6.0L badges made I would take 3, Im sure others would be interested as stated earlier in the thread. I just dont want to add a Pro-Charger badge and make the fellow SS owners look stupid since I am stock and if I did go to the track that would be downright embarressing.

Let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I could tell you yes, but sadly no, he said a week or 2. Sorry guys, if I could make them they'd already be in your hands but unfortunately I can't. Ill let y'all know asap as soon as I know anything.