Front Brake Pads

keystone08

Not trying to be a jerk, but this is asked almost every week. The search button is your best friend along with looking in the brake section. Seems like EBC is popular now.

I am upgrading to the 06 front brakes (calipers, 13inch rotors and pads). Stock as I dont need a BBK, maybe a hyrdoboost in the future when I have my build decided.

Not trying to be a jerk, but this is asked almost every week. The search button is your best friend along with looking in the brake section. Seems like EBC is popular now.

I am upgrading to the 06 front brakes (calipers, 13inch rotors and pads). Stock as I dont need a BBK, maybe a hyrdoboost in the future when I have my build decided.

Have you found that tape measure yet-LOL.. Ya I know, I did some more reading today and it seems alot of guys complain about the EBC's creating so much dustdunno.gif. Actually, I got the front and rears apart tonight and the pads and rotors look fine, plenty of pad left. The reason I assumed I needed fronts is the ol' SS doesn't stop worth a flip, so I went to the rears and look fine too. I am getting the impression that this is a pretty common complaint. You say you are upgrading to the 06 set up, does it have to be from an SS or just a 1500?