Ss In The Snow Pics.

SSmoothSilSS

heck yeah. love it. my SS doesn't see snow. but we are getting the same stuff here. we should have 13 inch's by the time i wake up tomorrow. it started snowing this after noon and it hasn't stopped. I really like snow. it's -8 here and -32 with windchill. i was just shoveling snow in my sweat pants :dbanana: i'm loving this cold weather. :dbanana:

Thats what my truck looks like everyday! Haha just kidding although we do have like a record breaking amount of snow this year. Looks like a ton for WA though! I bet its crazy driving down there when it gets like that.

Dude I can't wait for that, my plow truck is ready and waiting. Friday is gonna be a great day!!!

I know you will love it then. Alot of money in plowing... I usually dont mind it with my truck, but the wife Works in Schaumburg off of Woodfield Rd and she will have it tomorrow. I dont get to play.

North/west Illinois. We got a dusting today. Just enough to have to lay salt and now my truck needs washed again. I don't have to plow this year since i was promoted to heavy equipment operator. I just load the salt/plow trucks. Tomorrow may be a long night depending on which way this storm shifts.