Need A Driver'S Side Mirror - Glass Only

KCSSS

I need to buy a driver's side mirror, glass only, for a 2005 SS. Hopefully someone has one they can spare!! Thanks

I'm located in Kansas City, but am willing to pay shipping from anywhere. Thanks again.

Go to your local glass / windshield place anf they can order you just the glass about 90.00

I need to buy a driver's side mirror, glass only, for a 2005 SS. Hopefully someone has one they can spare!! Thanks

I'm located in Kansas City, but am willing to pay shipping from anywhere. Thanks again.

hay man i have one mirror for you if you still need it glass only and its a ss mirror with let me know 50+ shipping im in phoenix az

• 2 weeks later...

Can you see the gel from underneath the glass oozing out? Stick with one of these guys if the gell isnt oozing out (or you will need a whole new mirror), I went to multiple glass shops and they didnt carry the fully loaded SS mirror glass.

Can you see the gel from underneath the glass oozing out? Stick with one of these guys if the gell isnt oozing out (or you will need a whole new mirror), I went to multiple glass shops and they didnt carry the fully loaded SS mirror glass.

Yeah my gel is all leaked out the outer glass cracked.

Yeah my gel is all leaked out the outer glass cracked.

When I brought my truck to a reputable glass shop they said they could not tough it if the gel was oozing out as stated. I went to the dealership (which my family has gone to over 50 years, so they wont screw me, I get to watch my truck being fixed) they said if the gel is oozing you need a whole new mirror. Also my brackets behing the glass were broken, so that is also a big factor. Might want to try the new glass and see if it works instead of dropping $800 on a new mirror first. I was lucky enough to come across a mirror on here recently as I have been waiting to get a used mirror since 2006? No way I was dropping 8 bills on a new one when I am going to have both mirrors painted and rid the plastic parts on them.

Keep your eyes peeled at the junkyards if just the glass doesnt resolve the issue.