Ss Hats Are In. Now What To Do With Them : )

shawnss

Well I picked up all the hat's today. I must say they turned out nice. also so you know. these are not flat bill hat's like they look. i guess flexfit ship's all the hat's with a flat bill and the customer need's to bend the bill to there liking. i freaked out when i saw they were flat bill's then he explained all hat's come this way and you need to bend them how you want them. also if these hat's are a bit to big you can shape then to your head by using these direction's LINK >>>> http://www.ehow.com/how_5045720_make-flexfit-hat-smaller.html Im sorry if you have to make them a bit smaller. I don't make the size's so some might need shrinking. if the color's aren't right get ahold of me and i can get it fixed. but i'm pretty sure i got everything right. Or at least i hope :closedeyes:

I sent a few member PM's i still need your shipping address. thank's guy's

I will be shipping these all out by the end of the week.

heres some pic enjoy.

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

here are two different color silver and gunmetal

IMG_0283.jpg

white with black stitching

IMG_0286.jpg

black hat with white stitching

img]http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp285/shawnss_photo/Family%20friend%20and%20people%20pics/IMG_0287.jpg[/img]I order a few for myself and i wanted something off the wall so i went black with lime green :ughdance:

IMG_0288.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the dark grey on the 7th pic down is mine! If so thats awesome! I leave to go to Afghanistan on Sunday so if you can get mine to me by then that would be awesome, if I need to pay a little more for shipping no sweat, I'd just like to have it overseas!

I think the dark grey on the 7th pic down is mine! If so thats awesome! I leave to go to Afghanistan on Sunday so if you can get mine to me by then that would be awesome, if I need to pay a little more for shipping no sweat, I'd just like to have it overseas!

Hey bud i need your address i sent you a PM. ill try to get it out to you sooner if i can get your address thanks.