Rcsb Silverado Ss Clone With A Twist

sunbiodiesel

Hey everyone long time lurker here on the forum.

I figured now that I am done with most of the big stuff I can post up a bunch of pics. This project began about a year ago and between school, work and $$$$$ has taken me this long to complete.

Nonetheless the hard work has paid off. Let me know what you think.

2006 RCSB

Stock NV3500 Trans

1986 Isuzu 4BD1T (out of an Isuzu box truck)

Beltech 5/8 Drop

Silverado SS 22'' Reps.

https://plus.google.com/photos/112443153475419218425/albums/5622699523186862481

thats a really cool build man, wat are the hp and torque numbers on that engine ? what else you got planned for it.

Right now its making a little better than stock numbers. The motor u see in the pics will be in there for a little just to get everything in place ( wiring, linkage hoses ect....) I am building the same motor but with alot of stronger upgrade parts for compound turbos. For the near future on the built motor im going with upgraded valve springs, ported head, slightly larger valves, bigger turbo/injectors/inj pump ect.....

I want it to be a reliable daily and still have the grunt to blow the doors off the unsuspecting.

Wow thats a cool build definitely different! pepsicheer.gif

Thanks. I could of def gone the small block chevy with all the goodies but that was too easy.

why that engine? good lookin truck thumb.gif

Thanks. I'll post more pics when i have the SS bumper and 2500 Duramax hood on it. I choose that engine because there notorious for there strength and reliability. Ultimately i wanted something diesel that still had the manors of a gasoline. It was between the Cummins 4BT and the Isuzu 4BD1T. The Cummins runs MUCH rougher and ppl are asking ridiculous money for them. These Isuzu's idle like glass.

I had also planned on upgrading and the Isuzu's come with a very favorable inline injection pump, the inline pumps on the cummins are alot harder to come by.

I distribute biodiesel here in MIami and i wanted to run my own fuel. The diesel serves a couple purposes.....mileage, cool factor, and the torque to tow my boat and still get 35mpg.

• 3 months later...