New Car

Brunswicks SS

Well come summer im 90% sure im going to sell my truck for various reasons. Now my question is what should I get? I like the GTO`s alot I think there badass and good performance for money but most have problems with suspension, struts etcbanghead.gif... Im looking for for something nice, sporty, fast , and comfortable. Price is around 18kish Thanks.peelout.gif

Hmm nice, sporty, fast and comfortable... Sounds like you need a silverado SS. They're pretty sweet and fits the bill perfectly. Oh... Wait. :jester:

mmmmmmhmmmmmmm. this has absolutly nothing to do with this thread but i found my new favorite avatar over emo walrus's. mmmmhmmm

Really can`t keep the truck, I love it but have other stuff going on just need a car, was thinking camaro ss or ws6, definetly one of my favorite cars but price is still high for a mild modded 12 year old cars. My friend really wants me to get a evo but I just cant be "that guy with a evo"

Buick Regal Turbo. Low key, not a car that screams attention and fast. Just to let you know the older WRX STI is faster than the EVO. I do not know the price on the Regal Turbo, just saw one the other day and it looked nice.

Might need to swing that a little bit and add awd and ill buy it haha.

03mass I know about of people with both STI`s and evos and evo mod for mod will always be faster it`s just the truth, I actually love the T types but I need a reliable daily driver thats still good on the track and gas. Just for shits and giggles anyone know a turbo regal classifieds like on a forum can`t find any good ones. Thanks

i just bought a 02 z28 for 10.5 with 42k on it. deals are out there i drove 14 hours round trip to get it. i had the debate between a gto and the camaro also for a while. main reason i picked the camaro was it has t tops and thats just awesome

STI are still a little expensive right now, both evo and sti market was down for a while, you used to be able to get 2005 with 50k for like 15k and now the market is back up on them. Same happened to the svt cobra market. Right now it`s pretty much camaro ss vs WS6 vs LS2 GTO, anything else I should add?

18k'ish isn't bad, if you wanna raise your price a little I'd buy this!

http://www.racingjunk.com/1939-earlier/2394704/1996-IMPALA-SS-LS2-SUPERCHARGED-6-SPEED-.html

That thing is so badass, I'm thinking of buying it, just need to sweet talk the future wifey. Shouldn't be to hard, but I have been walking on thin ice lately with all my talk of twin turbo'ing the truck. Poor girl all she wants is to get married, and I'm all, turbo, turbo, turbo. Now its gonna be Impala, Impala, Impala lol!