My Sss Is Totaled.

Blown 346

Nothing in life is more important than your health and your family. I'm glad you are all ok, trucks are replaceable, believe me I know but your health and family are not. Best of luck to you, we are all here for you!

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

damn man that sucks, glad to hear youre ok, id try buying it back and parting out, could make a killing on all the usable parts. Depending on your insurance company and the amount of frame damage they might fix the damn thing.

It does, Its the worst feeling just knowing that its going to be gone. It really hasnt settled with me until the truck is no longer in my driveway. For it being hit at 50 MPH the truck held up extremly well and I was even able to drive it home with no squeeks or rattles. It rode down the road just like it did before the accident. I will definitly be getting another as this one saved my ass.

I have owned the truck since new and now Its going to be sitting in a junkyard.

Glad you're ok. I know the feeling. Mine got stolen and stripped back in July of last year and I think of the junkyard scenario often. I replaced the SS with a 2011 Ram Crew Cab Hemi and every time my wife and I are driving around in the Dodge, I say to her "Man, I miss my SS". Good luck finding a replacement!