Z06 Brake Conversion

f1ss

My buddy who has a 2004 Silverado SS is upgrading his brakes. He currently has the Z06 setup, and is selling the kit which would include all 4 Baer drilled and slotted rotors, 6 piston front calipers, 4 piston rear calipers, and all mounting hardware and brackets. Kit is in perfect condition and only has 6k miles on them.

Truck is meticulously maintained.

Any interest please let me know.

Just a thought here from someone who has done this setup...

1. Try to post pics of the parts your buddy has for sale

2. List out all of the parts included

3. Include a list of anything the buyer may have to pick up, that is not included, for the install.

I love my Vette brake setup and am glad i went that route. But this one is not gonna sell itself. AND, normally i wouldn't jump in the price discussion unless i was buying this, but since it's your buddy's setup and not yours, i'll chime in. You may want to ask him about the price and if there is any wiggle room. Just trying to help.

• 2 months later...

Just a thought here from someone who has done this setup...

1. Try to post pics of the parts your buddy has for sale

2. List out all of the parts included

3. Include a list of anything the buyer may have to pick up, that is not included, for the install.

I love my Vette brake setup and am glad i went that route. But this one is not gonna sell itself. AND, normally i wouldn't jump in the price discussion unless i was buying this, but since it's your buddy's setup and not yours, i'll chime in. You may want to ask him about the price and if there is any wiggle room. Just trying to help.

Thank you Gasemall, I did ask my buddy about the price as he is a member here but doesnt come on anymore. He said $3500 so I just added it onto the post.

I think the kit sold awhile ago as I just asked him about wiggle room and no response. Thank you as always, good to hear from an original member and helping me out sir :pepsicheer:

Bump if anyone is interested, I will make another call to see if their available still.

^^^ Ok? Were they driven year round in snow, rain or weathered conditions? Im not getting into details on his truck but the price is justified.

These only see daylight, no weathered conditions and are just as good as new except broken in... :chevrolet: