I Think The Time Has Come!

stg313

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a new section to the forum for 07+ trucks?

Question

I am sure this will have to happen eventually to keep this place alive for the coming years:

WE NEED AN NNBS SECTION!

With an increasing number of guys selling their SSS for a new body style GM truck, we need a place to talk about them! Who's with me?

I come here to read SS related stuff. I go to GM-trucks.com for all the rest of the stuff. It's a good site as well.

Edit: If they ever bring out a new body style SS, the forum may HAVE to add a new section for that! :P

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Even though I sold my SS last year, I still frequently visit this site. I am still an SS enthusiast and really enjoy keeping up with what folks are doing with their SS's.

I would like to see a NNBS forum added; though, I feel it would be just as dead as VHO'ville. Another reason I like this forum is that most folks are friendly and willing to bend over backwards to help you out...something I do not get on GMtrucks, PerformanceTrucks, LS1tech, or DenaliTrucks. Most of those forums are deader than dead and most of the folks that respond are rude. Just my $.02.

I come here to read SS related stuff. I go to GM-trucks.com for all the rest of the stuff. It's a good site as well.

Edit: If they ever bring out a new body style SS, the forum may HAVE to add a new section for that! :P

I agree with Hank. If Chevy ever makes another SS, then there should be a NNNBS SS Section.

Why would you add an 07+ section? This is the Silverado SS website, it's already a stretch letting the VHO guys have a section, but at least that makes sense because they have the same motor. I mean if people want to talk about a Silverado or Sierra from those years, shouldnt they go to the Silverado forum or start there own forum? I mean heck, lets add a Shelby Mustang section while we're at it.

Keep in mind alot of these guys here with the nnbs once owned a ss, hence why they are here and stick around. No need to go bashing. A simple no I don't think its a good idea would suffice.

Edited by The_aSSet (see edit history)