Generalizations About Certain Vehicles And There Drivers

diggerdan11

Ever Notice that certain vehicles seem to attract certain people. Or to put it in other words: some cars always seem to be driven by A—Holes. Now not all of them are like that but it seem like a majority of people who driver certain vehicles are like that.

To me one of the worst are Mazda Drivers (mainly Rx8 and 3). They always seem to drive like douche bags, cutting in in out of traffic and trying to race everyone on the street. IDK why, must be all those Zoom Zoom Commercials.

I have noticed the same thing with Mitsubishi Lancer drivers, especially those with the OZ Rally. They think they drive some sort of sports car yet its not an Evolution.

Don’t even get me started on Titan and Tundra Drivers. And late 90s-early 00s Lifted Dodge Diesel Drivers.

Sorry for the rant. :rant:

Does anyone else on here feel the same way. Its ok go ahead and vent about it!

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

And late 90s-early 00s Lifted Dodge Diesel Drivers.

iamwithstupid.gif for some reason I had a ton of these want to race me when I was driving my buddies 01 Camaro SS. Just because they have a turbo and an inch of black crap all over their rear fender, doesn't mean they are fast. I tell you what the first time a diesel comes up next to me in my truck, stomps on the throttle and covers me and my truck in black smoke it will be the end of them. M16.gif

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

haha over here on the east coast its those slammed to the ground, iron board on the trunk, fart caned honda's all they do is talk shit about how there cracker jack toy is so fast bla bla bla, untill you go to run with them then they give you some bullshit excuse like of my clutch just shit the bed, bla bla bla, and they drive in and out of traffic like its their day job, and it pisses me off! :banghead: