Generalizations About Certain Vehicles And There Drivers

diggerdan11

haha over here on the east coast its those slammed to the ground, iron board on the trunk, fart caned honda's all they do is talk shit about how there cracker jack toy is so fast bla bla bla, untill you go to run with them then they give you some bullshit excuse like of my clutch just shit the bed, bla bla bla, and they drive in and out of traffic like its their day job, and it pisses me off! :banghead:

Had that happy many times. Kid followed me through 3 towns after telling him I dont race on roads, only at a track but he insisted on trying to fight me. Called my buddy at his restaurant and he got a bat out on the civic kid (called ahead of time before arriving) and the fart can turned around in the parking lot seeing the louisville, revving his fart can with his gay stereo turned all the way up, with every bolt rattling in the car :crackup: . Guess hes never heard of dynomat. Even the mini van owner watching was laughing at him. Its funny how they say they will "beat your a$$ and your pos truck" yet he now hides from me. Some people just never grow up.

I dont fight, as I am permanently handicap, but my friends take care of me.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Chrysler 300 = always a black person driving :laugh:

Obama-Chrysler-300.jpg

LOL my fiance drives a 300 last I checked she wasn't black....

yeah in L.A. it's Armenians and Persians that drive Mercedes and BEEmer BRRRRRRRRRRRROOOO

They drive like prix too

:takealook: click me

Ouch dude, not all Armenians are like that BRO! I myself being Armenian can tell ya, the Armo's in L.A. are practically gypsies. Any other Armenian from another country that immigrated will vouch for this, we can't stand those f*$@ers!!! Lying, stealin, cheatin bastards. The diaspora armenians are the legit ones... That's me!! Sorry didn't mean to rant, it's just hey, I can't stand Armenians from Armenia either, Armenians from other parts of the world, they cool in my book lol.

No lie, I drive like a prick sometimes lol!!!

Edited by SilverBulletSS (see edit history)

I'm also willing to bet that those cars are leased, cuz the punk immigrant armo behind the wheel just got here yesterday, and can't speak a lick of english. My cousins live in Glendale and all they tell me is how bad of a name Armenians have out there. It's so sad since 99% of us are stand up people. Maybe you can help me out with this Silvy, I've heard there are signs on store fronts that say, No Shirt, No Shoes, No Pets and No Armenians??? It boggles my mind to hear that.

P.S. Next time you see one of them hairy a-holes smack him and tell him thats from a buddy in Chi-Town!

lol, I'm just kidding around, please don't take it personal, I'm sorry. One of my good friends is Armenian. Like you said it's just a stereotype of that particular city and those young driver's.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

I forgot to include Prius drivers......... Could they be any slower? Andy why do they always have to get in front of me on the highway? I just high beam them now haha

Thats funny because most of the Prius drivers i see running around are always halling ass. I always want to roll my window down and yell at them. "Hey you know when you floor your gas peddle at every light your making your hybrid practically worthless!"

I forgot to include Prius drivers......... Could they be any slower? Andy why do they always have to get in front of me on the highway? I just high beam them now haha

Hey, easy on Prius driver's, my GF has one and she drives it like she stole it. I keep telling her that I think she was a NYC taxi driver in another life. I am trying to get her into a small SUV like an Equinox anyways.....

lol, I'm just kidding around, please don't take it personal, I'm sorry. One of my good friends is Armenian. Like you said it's just a stereotype of that particular city and those young driver's.

It's cool dude, no need to apologize. Like I said, I drive like a prick sometimes, hell I park like one at times too lol!