raced an ss tonight

Xero

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
but shit no one was on the street AT ALL cept for us, it was sunday so all the dealers were closed and like most bussinesse were close fer a few hours too

It's the cars that are not on the street YET that I'd be worried about. When a person pulls up and stops prior to entering a street or highway, they usually know what the speed limit is on that street, in this case 35 mph, therefore they are expecting traffic to be going about 35 mph. They probably would see 2 cars coming way down the street, but again, they are thinking the cars are probably going around 35 mph NOT 90 MPH, and if they are going 35 mph they would have more than enough time to safely enter the street, but at 90 MPH they pull right out into a MAJOR AND MOST LIKELY A FATAL COLLISION!

If I were the cop, without anything better to be doing as some would say, and caught you, I'd impound your truck, arrest you and take you to jail.

P.S., another street racer was killed this weekend in Seattle. Here's the story. (3rd article down)

There's a place for racing and the street is not the place.

ADD is when you have a short attention span and you are too calm. ADHD is what he prolly has, which pretty much means you are VERY hyper.

I kinda have ADD. It usually takes me a while to type posts because ill just zone out sometimes.

thats why i said to get him that medication i listed above its all for ADHD, ive been diagnozed with both but now its just ADD.... im taking ADDERALL XR for it though, we'll see how it works out and if i can concentrate on other more important things besides girls and trucks.....

yea so im ****** around in mentor ohio....i dunno if u know where that is or not but it dosent matter, i went flying by this dude in a silverado ss in black, cause i love to speed, but few by me and i never noticed, i passed him in traffic, we were rushing not racign. but we trun down this street and i peel out round the cornet, he goes slow than flys behind me and goes into the next lane and totally smokes me, i mean i was keeping up, but he was slightly pulling away, mind u i have a regular cab ls stepside with a 4.8 but i dropped it down to 3rd to get close to him, the ONLY reaosn i won at the end of it was cause he started to wuss out around 90 or so (in a 35 zone!!!!) i was goin about 93-94 and the rev limiter is 98...so year, thats my kill fer the night, tho i dont feel special about it cause i know if he wanted to he woulda spanked my a**......btw a lil off topic, does ne one know how to take off the rev limiter w/o sending the ecm out or getting it reprogramed?

Spell check anyone?

yea so im ****** around in mentor ohio....i dunno if u know where that is or not but it dosent matter, i went flying by this dude in a silverado ss in black, cause i love to speed, but few by me and i never noticed, i passed him in traffic, we were rushing not racign. but we trun down this street and i peel out round the cornet, he goes slow than flys behind me and goes into the next lane and totally smokes me, i mean i was keeping up, but he was slightly pulling away, mind u i have a regular cab ls stepside with a 4.8 but i dropped it down to 3rd to get close to him, the ONLY reaosn i won at the end of it was cause he started to wuss out around 90 or so (in a 35 zone!!!!) i was goin about 93-94 and the rev limiter is 98...so year, thats my kill fer the night, tho i dont feel special about it cause i know if he wanted to he woulda spanked my a**......btw a lil off topic, does ne one know how to take off the rev limiter w/o sending the ecm out or getting it reprogramed?

Spell check anyone?

ThirstyBlue...meet Nice and Low...hope you have some Tylenol ready...some of his posts give instant headaches....

Archived